Piratevilletown

Philosophical Pirate Chat. No Questions.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Scene One

"Whereupon the Hero is introduced" would have been the subtitle of this scene, if I believed in using subtitles. Needless to say, consider him introduced. His name is unimportant, and truth be told his name is unkown. I know of him only because he lives in the apartment at the end of the hall that my brother's ex-roomate lives on. From what we can tell, he lives alone, but I've heard neighbors complain about a lot of foot traffic at odd hours in the night. During the day he works for a local insurance company, Midwest County Collision. He sometimes spends his weekends out of town, I heard he has family in California. At night he probably sleeps, but you never know for sure. He could deal drugs to the local hippies and college students, or he could run a gangland operation marketing cheap diamonds obtained by knocking over wedding ring stores. But probably he sleeps...

[This isn't the entirety of Scene One, but this is all I've written so far]
[More to come]

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home