Piratevilletown

Philosophical Pirate Chat. No Questions.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Favourite Ten Songs of Right Now

I decided to post my top ten favourite songs in my current mood. Since ten is such a small number when it comes to favorite songs, this upper echelon changes sporadically and on a minute-by-minute basis. So I've gotta finish this post real quick before I have to make changes. This is in no particular order.

1) Slipknot - Wait and Bleed
2) Nirvana - Verse Chorus Verse (a.k.a. In His Hands)
3) Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)
4) The Mars Volta - Roulette Dares (The Haunt Of)
5) Hurt - Overdose
6) Slipknot - Duality
7) The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
8) Marilyn Manson - The Beautiful People
9) Slipknot - Vermillion
10) We Are Scientists - This Scene Is Dead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home