Piratevilletown

Philosophical Pirate Chat. No Questions.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Han Shot First

I was a fan of the original Star Wars Trilogy, I'm not going to lie. I don't mind Lucas making three crap-tacular prequels. What I did mind was him creating a "special edition" version of the original three. What I did mind was his "re-mastering" and then his "re-re-mastering" for the DVD release. What I did mind was including a pointless scene where Greedo somehow shoots before Han Solo. Han Solo: the fastest draw in the Galaxy. Han Solo: the man, the myth, the legend. Han Solo: my childhood hero. Lucas took a big fat crap on Han Solo when he modified the original Star Wars trilogy. Lucas also crapped on the actor who played the body of Darth Vader by dubbing out his one freakin scene as a ghost at the end of Return of the Jedi (replacing him with the Hayden Christainsen). He also crapped on the original actor of Boba Fett by replacing his voice talent with that of Jango Fett's voice.
Well, after much protest, they are now fixing their greatest mistake.
Lucas, this doesn't mean you're forgiven.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home