Piratevilletown

Philosophical Pirate Chat. No Questions.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

CDs

Well, I can't sleep. So I'm going to post a short list of the CDs I am planning to buy. I'm going to try to rank their priority as well, but that mentality usually deteriorates when I want them all equally. Except Wolfmother, I want that one first.

band - album
1) Wolfmother - Wolfmother
2) Hurt - Hurt Vol. 1
3) The Von Bondies - Pawn Shoppe Heart
4) The LID - Like Walking Through Walls
5) White Light Riot - Dark is Light Enough
6) Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
7) Velvet Revolver - Contraband
8) Avenged Sevenfold - City of Evil

2 Comments:

  • At 12:31 AM, Blogger Pirate Jimmy said…

    Ok, that was a lot easier to rank in priority order than I thought.

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Chaka said…

    I never buy CDs, which is why when I look through my music collection, I always end up saying "What is this crap?" But if I were to buy CDs, here are some I would like to own:

    1. Sufjan Stevens--Seven Swans
    2. Brave Saint Saturn--The Light of Things Hoped For
    3. Brave Saint Saturn--So Far From Home
    4. I knew I was going to run out of steam on this one. That's another reason I don't buy CDs--no passion for music.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home