Piratevilletown

Philosophical Pirate Chat. No Questions.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Invasion of the Past

So, just to warn you, this is a bitter post.

So I've got a lot of acquaintances from High School who just recently graduated from college. Some of those people are really cool and I hope to run into them again, but a lot of those people are fucking douchebags that I never wanted to ever see again. The past four years have been perfectly fine, since they'll all been somewhere else in the United States and we were all happy. But now that every idiot I've ever met is done with college, they're all back in Minneapolis, bringing the douchebag meter to an all-time high. Seriously folks, get lost and never come back, ever.

That message only goes to the douchebags, not to the fun people I'd like to see again.
Get the fuck out of my city, douchebags.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home