Piratevilletown

Philosophical Pirate Chat. No Questions.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Dear Chaka

Chaka, I am charging you with an official duty: reinvigorate American writing. Me and a co-worker were talking at work today and we agreed there hasn't been a good American writer for too long. Not only that, but global society, in my mind, seems to be in an intellectual lull. The best ideas people can come up with are Utilitarian (read ignorant and lazy) ideas about animal rights and self-satisfaction. I expect your book on shelves within the week.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Pirate Jimmy said…

    I'm looking at freakin' rock songs for writing!!

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Chaka said…

    Would you like to read my paper on Adverbial Participles Subordinate to Imperfective Finite Verbs in the Pauline Corpus? That's my most recent contribution to American Literature. Dr. Carson did suggest I try to get it published.

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Pirate Jimmy said…

    Get it published!!!
    YAR!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home