Piratevilletown

Philosophical Pirate Chat. No Questions.

Monday, February 19, 2007

My Calling? Possibly

I think I've figured out what I need to do. I know I really like to write, but I also know I can't write something [well]. So I'm going to write a crappy, but hopefully entertaining, story about a futuristic anime-esque western town. Possibly with indigenous pirates... It would be over-the-top, crazy, and hopefully a little stupid. I could write it in an episodic nature, typically creating non-sequential shorts centered around the town. I got this idea after viewing this exceptional music video and realizing the untapped potential with creating a Western to a Metal soundtrack.
We'll see what happens. Still trying to come up with ideas for skeletal weeping as well, and recruiting people with just that wrong type of humor as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home