Piratevilletown

Philosophical Pirate Chat. No Questions.

Friday, August 11, 2006

A Song I've Overlooked Before

Well, I bought the Hurt CD more than a week ago, but I just today opened it up. I actually really like the overall sound of the band, it seems to combine elements of modern rock with elements of classical music in a good number of their songs. Anyways, I had you all listen to their song "Rapture" earlier, but a song that I overlooked before is "Overdose." You can listen to Overdose on Hurt's myspace website (click here). I feel as a song it possibly surpasses Rapture. The lyrics are, like Rapture, a little weird, but the sound is simply amazing. Please give it a single listen at least. I won't post the lyrics but if you're interested you can google them pretty easily.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home